Friday, September 17, 2010

Taken from the email I received today, Take note Karl Rove and his ilk.

Sue and I are deeply grateful for your support in our campaign for Governor. Thank you.

While we came up short, we are gratified to know that our support extended across Wisconsin. We carried nearly 2/3's of Wisconsin’s counties. We carried counties like Brown (57-40%), La Crosse (57-39%), and Chippewa (60-36%). Sue and I are truly honored by the huge support we received throughout most of Wisconsin. And we appreciate all the wonderful messages we have received since the election. Thank you.

I'd rather have been in the arena, fighting for what I believe in, and lose, than to never have entered the arena at all.

My mom and dad taught me, and I hope Sue and I have taught our kids, that fighting to win, giving everything you have to accomplish the goal is extremely important, but even more important is being able to look in the mirror the next morning and know that integrity and honesty had been involved in every step of the process. We are pleased with our campaign. We never ran a single negative TV ad. We ran a positive campaign based on our 210-page plan to cut spending, lower taxes, and create jobs.

Now, we must unite behind Scott Walker. I will do what I can to make sure that all of my voters vote for Scott Walker in November.

Unlike Tom Barrett, Scott and I agree that government should be smaller, taxes lower, and that job creation will be driven out of the private sector.

Now, I will return to my businesses. Scott is fond of saying he has a plan to create 250,000 jobs. My plan is to create a few hundred of them.

Thank you again for everything.

God bless,

Mark Neumann

Now, while this man lost the primary election to Scot Walker, he is gracious enough to point to similarity's in how they feel the government should be run, and he is asking his votes to get behind the man that won the election. Take note Karl Rove, and you other dickweeds out there that pitch a fit upon loosing. And yes, that also means you Tea Party candidates in Illinois that lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment