Sunday, September 12, 2010

And away.

Well the Lady has returned of whence she came. Its a bit of a sad day of course, always is to see someone cared for step away, however brief or long it may last. It was a great week, however all told in the balance of things. Probably one of my better weeks in my life. Good times on the road, its always nice road trip with someone that drives the way you do and thinks similar things of the annoyances on the road. We had a lot of good food and good times and laughs. And shooting as one of the previous posts here illustrates. In preparation for next time and to give me something to do besides clean, and clean guns I think I'll load up some bottom end of powder .38 special wadcutters for the little snubbie. Yes, I know Ides its a bit late but the rounds wont go bad so it will be something for next time, no matter what the weather may be.

As far as other things, It is the continued job hunt, as always of course, the clean up around this place, prepping things for fall and winter.. Though it was very fall like weather this entire week. Go figure the day Ides heads off its back to high 70's and low 80's.

I will polish up Thor, though it may just get called my Bastard Rifle. Time will tell. I'll load up some rounds again to break it in, and then start some Solid Copper 180's as well as some 165's or there abouts. I'll also get Classy, and my 30-30 dialed in this week, I hope anyway. Or at least closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment