Sunday, August 22, 2010

Slow descent in to reloading should be completed tommrow.

Seems that many years ago now, oh say seven or eight at this point I got in to reloading. But due to a couple tough financial situations, relationship issues and two Army deployments kept me from actually starting.
Finally I bit the bullet so to speak and set up a table, and loaded up some rounds for the 30-30 and the 30-06.

 With a bit of cooperation with the weather tomorrow I will get a chance to put the rounds on paper, and maybe, just maybe have a worked up load that is cooperating. If not It still will be a nice warm summer day to shoot, get out in the fresh air and have some fun. I also do have to agree with the common consensus that reloading is enjoyable.
Now it is time to make some bacon and eggs for the little spawns and myself and see about getting the day rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment