Monday, October 4, 2010

Sighting in..

Well, the 30-30 is finished, the Workhorse 30-06 is dead nuts to the crosshairs for what I need...

the .300 Savage seems to be okay though the scope drifted. While It looks like I will be with out my 300WSM  I will be okay for having a unlucky deer cross my path this year. Three rifles is pretty stellar.
Though my .44 Magnum skill is ... lacking.
I find that I could smack up a deer at 25 yards almost with impunity, Its just no where near the accuracy I would like. Also, pushing the max of the cartridge is not a lot of fun.
The AR's will require more tinkering with finding an acceptable load. This reloading stuff has me all over the map.
I will have it figured out though in the next few months.
Also, It looks like school is starting to pan out for the online form. While this will tax me to the gills on the aspect of a job as well, I hope that it pans out.
Voting as well this year as normal.
Other than that? Beautiful fall weather here in Wisconsin of late, abet a touch cold at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment