Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Busy busy busy,

Well I have not been at this for a bit, been running about. Hunting was largely unsuccessful with out a single hair seen of a deer. I guess I can hope that in a few short weeks my luck will improve that way.
Other than that, I've completed my first week of school, I have a job interview on the 3rd.. Did some travel as well since I had the chance.
Nothing like Chicago style driving. Turn on you right blinker when you jerk it to the left.  I really hate driving in that area. Speed limit 55? Your run off the road if you do less than 75, which amounts to no end of amusement for me I suppose.
On to other things,
I should have some more gun related stuff up in the next month or so, and hopefully some after effects of the bullets I have selected for hunting this year if all goes well. Failing that I will be setting up water jugs this winter to see how the chosen bullets preform on that.

1 comment:

  1. I hate driving in Chicago. The cops even drive 75 along with everybody else and nobody gives a damn.

    Good luck with your job interview.

    ReplyDelete