Saturday, October 9, 2010

Learn to drive!

I have been pretty busy of late, but one thing I am noticing is seeming to be like a plague on the roads.
I don't care if your in a god damn hurry you fuckers that pull out in front of me.
If you decide that you just HAVE to pull the fuck out in front of me, instead of waiting five or ten seconds until I am past your driveway/entrance on to the highway then put your fucking foot to the floor and drive the car!
Don't pull out then piss around playing fuel economy or your too damn old to push the pedal all the way to the floor making me slam on my brakes. Jesus balls almighty, Get up to highway speed if you are going to do that crap. Whats worse is your burning my fuel economy to the ground by making me slow down, then speed up, and eventually try to pass you!
That's right asshats. The least you could do if you're going to be rude and pull out like that is drive the speed limit. Doing 45 in a 55 is just plain jackoff behavior when you do that.
Further more, if your doing a sum under the speed limit, and you happen to glance back and see no less than half a dozen cars behind you, perhaps think, hmm I should pull over so that people can get around you.

/rant off

No comments:

Post a Comment